NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm confused. Chiefs v Bills at neutral stadium in Atlanta because Bills only played 16 games, but if the Bengals beat Bills it will be at KC. Huh??

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I'm confused. Chiefs v Bills at neutral stadium in Atlanta because Bills only played 16 games, but if the Bengals beat Bills it will be at KC. Huh??
Don’t think Bengals could have beaten the Chiefs for top seed. Bills would have been top seed if they beat the Bengals in that unfinished game.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Line betting is the worst
The thing is teams that are in front by more than one score effectively stop trying to score late. They run the ball to take time off the clock.

Would be interseted to see the history of 9.5+ point starters in the NFL, might be a long term play to bet those point starters?

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
The thing is teams that are in front by more than one score effectively stop trying to score late. They run the ball to take time off the clock.

Would be interseted to see the history of 9.5+ point starters in the NFL, might be a long term play to bet those point starters?

Larger lines are always at risk of the back door cover. And so it came to pass today.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Larger lines are always at risk of the back door cover. And so it came to pass today.
Yeh, the defense starts playing ultra soft cover when 2 scores up and not much time left. Easy to march down the field and get yards and sneak out of bounds. They are happy to give short yardage just not the big play. They don't mind a field goal as the odds are greatly in their favour of retaining the ball from the onside kick (they work less then 5% of the time over history). It was crazy the Jags got so many chances to cover the line. The Mahomes injury was critical.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Giants giving us a gift with going for it on the 4th and 8.

Doesn't say much about their confidence in their D.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Giants giving us a gift with going for it on the 4th and 8.

Doesn't say much about their confidence in their D.

Was an interesting play so early in the game.

I see it differently. They had full confidence in their defence standing up and protecting a short field if they failed on 4th and 8. Unfortunately for them they failed miserably at both.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Thought the Giants had to do better this time. Eagles looking awesome.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Jones had a 2nd and 1, he gets chased and holds onto ball, gets pushed out of bounds and creates a 3rd and 6!! WTF you dodo. Had to throw it away. And then they don't go for it on 4th down?