NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Eagles with the junktime points at least making the score look respectable.

Been comprehensively outplayed however.
That was bad, got up whatever time it was when they went 17-zip up, I said get another hour or two man :sleep::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
My goodness what a drive.

Lot of Niner fans in the building again.

Yeah Cowboys even put a message out to STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO NINERS FANS :ROFLMAO:
But if msot tickets are sold on that stub tickets and websites like that, not much they can do about it man :cool:
The bottom pics, check out all the Niner fans waiting to get into the stadium o_O

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah Cowboys even put a message out to STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO NINERS FANS :ROFLMAO:
But if msot tickets are sold on that stub tickets and websites like that, not much they can do about it man :cool:
The bottom pics, check out all the Niner fans waiting to get into the stadium o_O

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Elephants are trying to get in too Jerry ???

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Same here, the reason I am a Forty Niners fan.
Yep Joe Cool :cool: was the reason for me too. Think I was watching from around '76-'77 late night playoff games I reckon were on Channel 9. I didn't really follow anyone, I remember the Cowboys and Raiders were big but I hadn't committed to anyone and then Joe Cool came in the '79 draft to the Niners and I found my team :giggle: Probably helped that I had picked my college team by then, Notre Dame, and Joe lead them to a National Championship in '77.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Yep Joe Cool :cool: was the reason for me too. Think I was watching from around '76-'77 late night playoff games I reckon were on Channel 9. I didn't really follow anyone, I remember the Cowboys and Raiders were big but I hadn't committed to anyone and then Joe Cool came in the '79 draft to the Niners and I found my team :giggle: Probably helped that I had picked my college team by then, Notre Dame, and Joe lead them to a National Championship in '77.

I used to record a late night show on the ABC hosted by Don Lane

From memory showed highlights from quite a few games, then focused around half an hour on the game of the week.

Niners being so good around this time featured quite a lot

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I used to record a late night show on the ABC hosted by Don Lane

From memory showed highlights from quite a few games, then focused around half an hour on the game of the week.

Niners being so good around this time featured quite a lot
1991-96 ABC twice a week , I remember the main game and then about 30 seconds to a minute off highlights from every other other game, 3-4 highlights, was great stuff for NFL fans crying out for it in Australia..

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
That is so cool ! Well done sir.
Thanks man :) The dream is to go to the David Sheldrick WIldlife Trust in Kenya do a couple of tours of their three nurseries, go see the Masai Mara, the wildebeest migration, then off to Ugamba/Rwanda for like a 4-8 day gorilla trekking tour to see the ancestors ;)

(Look up the Sheldrick WIldlife Trust, been going for over 40 years, only costs $60-70 a year to sponsor an ele or rhino, less than a night out at a pub, great birthday or xmas present for kids, gets them into looking after our environment),

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Thanks man :) The dream is to go to the David Sheldrick WIldlife Trust in Kenya do a couple of tours of their three nurseries, go see the Masai Mara, the wildebeest migration, then off to Ugamba/Rwanda for like a 4-8 day gorilla trekking tour to see the ancestors ;)

(Look up the Sheldrick WIldlife Trust, been going for over 40 years, only costs $60-70 a year to sponsor an ele or rhino, less than a night out at a pub, great birthday or xmas present for kids, gets them into looking after our environment),

Awesome stuff @Ricemagic

You will love the Mara, absolutely amazing.

Haven't done the gorilla trek on 3 previous trips to Africa, but its on my list too.

• Wow

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Awesome stuff @Ricemagic

You will love the Mara, absolutely amazing.

Haven't done the gorilla trek on 3 previous trips to Africa, but its on my list too.
That's brilliant, what countries you hit in Africa? Hopefully after this stuff is over, then we can go and see these places man :giggle:

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Dominated the game but 1 TD, 3 FG's might rue not converting another one or two of them field goals into 7 pointers

< NRL | Golf >