NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Re: NFL 2012-13

What a terrible game of football.

The Bengals were bad, but boy the Eagles were worse.

Not a good game to watch at all.

U2Tigers said:
What a terrible game of football.

The Bengals were bad, but boy the Eagles were worse.

Not a good game to watch at all.

Terrible season by the Eagles.

Bengals are now above the Steelers and I'm afraid to say should beat us at our home ground considering we can't even win at home with Big Ben in the team. If Bengals win, and Baltimore lose to Denver and NY Giants, then it'll be a great last game of the season for Cincinnati against the Cravens to decide who wins the AFC North division.

craig said:
49 ers versus Pats this should be a good one

Massive game for the 9ers, will be tough...Pats are on a roll right now.

Brilliant game by the Falcons...didn't expect them to beat the Giants so easily....I'm slowly coming around. :hihi

Good effort to hang on there, heart in the mouth stuff there for a while.
Should have had a bigger lead going into half-time....had many chances.
Niners biggest mistake was not running up the score and playing prevent defense.
You can't go prevent that early against the best offensive team in football.

CK7 is the real deal.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Won you over yet Craig?

Im just enjoying the game itself right now Chiang havent had anything strike me to go for an individual team yet i got no idea who i will settle on if i indeed do.

Streak said:
Huge game for Bengals this week versus Steelers

Certainly is for both sides.

If Steelers lose, they'll be out of the playoffs and Cincinnati will have to beat Baltimore in the last round to win the division title.

Baltimore have a wildcard spot anyway, and that leaves a battle between Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Indianapolis for the other wildcard spot.