NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Re: NFL 2012-13

U2Tigers said:
49's and Rams - 2nd game this year that went to OT. unlike last time though, OT would settle, good win for the Rams (my 2nd team, as I lived in ST. Louis for a bit - although back then they were cardinals)

Bengals keep winning to. Still a shot for a wild card berth, have an easier run home then other teams.

Bengals saved their neck against the Chargers in the last minutes, whereas the 49ers played terrible to St Louis. WTF happened in the 2nd half?? ;D

Jukes Extended said:
Disappointed, a few mistakes cost us the game....that's how it goes sometimes.

Typical Richmond. ;D

How's those Arizona Cardinals.....4-0 and firing after Week 4, and now 4-8 and dead.

Terrible season for the Eagles as they went from 3-0 to 3-9.

Not sure if I heard correctly but Andy Dalton has joined some pretty rare company this weekend.

Only the third QB in NFL history to throw at least 24 touchdowns in each of his first two seasons.

The first was Dan Marino, the second was Peyton Manning.

Streak said:
Not sure if I heard correctly but Andy Dalton has joined some pretty rare company this weekend.

Only the third QB in NFL history to throw at least 24 touchdowns in each of his first two seasons.

The first was Dan Marino, the second was Peyton Manning.

Something isn't right with that.....isn't he a ranga? ;D

Hasn't been a good few weeks for the NFL.

Linebacker Jerry Brown for the Cowboys died in a car accident car accident,
but what makes it worse was teammate Josh Brent who was driving has been arrested on charges of intoxication manslaughter.

Giants give New Orleans a touch up seem to be building the Giants.

Packers knock off Lions 27 - 20 in the snow.

One of those good days for those without foxtel where we can watch 2 games of NFL on a Monday, but i couldnt do so :mad:

Jukes Extended said:
Seattle gave the Cards a 58-0 hiding! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the hell are the Cards doing?? They started off at 4-0 all promising for their fans and now are at 4-9.

I read a funny comment from an NFL fan: Kansas City Chiefs v Arizona Cardinals in the Toilet Bowl game ;D

Falcons and Texans lose...throws a spanner in the power rankings.
Pats are the team to beat....9ers play them next, see how we go.....#1 offense (PPG) vs. #1 defense (PPG)

Jukes Extended said:
Falcons and Texans lose...throws a spanner in the power rankings.
Pats are the team to beat....9ers play them next, see how we go.....#1 offense (PPG) vs. #1 defense (PPG)

Pats thrashed Houston quite easily today. Unexpected.

At least the 49ers have a certain win against those Dardinals in their last game. ;D

TigerForce said:
Pats thrashed Houston quite easily today. Unexpected.
I actually don't rate Houston or Atlanta...I know they have been winning but haven't beaten anyone what I would call quality.

TigerForce said:
At least the 49ers have a certain win against those Dardinals in their last game. ;D

:hihi
But we couldn't beat the Rams in 2 starts this season! :help

Jukes Extended said:
But we couldn't beat the Rams in 2 starts this season! :help

One more win for the 9ers should clinch division champ spot as St Louis and Seattle play each other with only one of them winning.

Looking at how even the W-L in the NFC is, I'd put some money on SF making the Super Bowl with the Giants and Falcons (you reckon aren't that good) being the major opponents.

TigerForce said:
One more win for the 9ers should clinch division champ spot as St Louis and Seattle play each other with only one of them winning.

Looking at how even the W-L in the NFC is, I'd put some money on SF making the Super Bowl with the Giants and Falcons (you reckon aren't that good) being the major opponents.

Fair call, it's pretty wide open this season...their aren't any great team this season imo,
anyone can beat anyone.