Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
He's house building so seems ok to me.
Funny watching Nick in that Ch7 piece on the tools as the "qualified" chippie, he apparently is!
Someone ought to teach him how to use a power saw properly coz if they don't he'll be takin one handed marks!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Funny watching Nick in that Ch7 piece on the tools as the "qualified" chippie, he apparently is!
Someone ought to teach him how to use a power saw properly coz if they don't he'll be takin one handed marks!

Geez, imagine if that happened!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
When others were having trouble handling the wet pill early, Floss was taking it in his stride. Clean as.
I thought he was absolutely magnificent in defence last night.
Made a crucial tackle at the death too.

Leadership beckons for our bloodnut warrior.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
When others were handling the wet pill early, Floss looked was taking it in his stride. Clean as.

so glad we passed over that sook grundy and held out for The Love Machine

Reactions: 1 users

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
When others were handling the wet pill early, Floss looked was taking it in his stride. Clean as.

I think he's almost my favourite player, ToO. So composed, loved his game last night.

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
He's a champ - along with Bachar, Grimesy and Big Dave. What a great backline, even without the champ that walked away. Broad played courageously last night too.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Tom Stewart has twice as many AA jumpers as Tigga and Grimey combined. Think about that.

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
When others were having trouble handling the wet pill early, Floss was taking it in his stride. Clean as.

Great job again on Thursday and leadership in spades, but not before Dusty.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Tom Stewart has twice as many AA jumpers as Tigga and Grimey combined. Think about that.

We all know how compromisedthe AA selectors have been recently.
How many Premiership medals does Tom Spewart have?

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
For years Edwards was the most underrated player in the league, but i reckon NV has now taken over that mantle. How he wasn't AA last year was a travesty. He's the obvious choice to be our next skipper IMO.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
For years Edwards was the most underrated player in the league, but i reckon NV has now taken over that mantle. How he wasn't AA last year was a travesty. He's the obvious choice to be our next skipper IMO.

No chance.
He is behind Castagna and Rioli