No Depth?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

No Depth??

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
To Clinton Casey and Greg Miller

If you are blaming our current problems on having no depth, but think Frawley should continue as coach...

Every player on our list has either been recruited by Frawley, or has had a contract negotiation during Frawley's tenure

Danny has built this list himself, and should be held responsible for the performance of the team. He made his bed, and now has to sleep in it.

Time's Up!!

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
DragicevicFan said:
To Clinton Casey and Greg Miller

If you are blaming our current problems on having no depth, but think Frawley should continue as coach...

Every player on our list has either been recruited by Frawley, or has had a contract negotiation during Frawley's tenure

Danny has built this list himself, and should be held responsible for the performance of the team. He made his bed, and now has to sleep in it.

Time's Up!!

Spot on DF, Danny is totally responsible for the state we are in.
* He built the game plan that has netted us a -38% win loss in 4 years
* He has overseen the contracts of Rogers, Bidders Bourke, Mills et al....
* He has overseen the recruiting of Hudson, Houlihan, Nicholls, Mills, Pettifer, Fiora etc...
* He has overseen the list which always fails to deliver.

Our only hope is that we lose every game till the end of the year (which except Bullies, is guaranteed), at which time we have to hope that Danny's well known honesty will prevail and he will quit.

If we are serious about rebuilding etc.. Danny is not the man to do it. A rebuild is required from the top down.

A fresh start.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
go tiges said:
what about crocker his our foward coach thats is where we struggle he aint upto it

A bit simplistic there GT as he has to implement the plans and strategies of the Senior Coach, not his own ideas (on overall strategies).

sean pean

No. 6
Jul 12, 2003
Frankston
www.groovejett.com
...on recruiting

one of the things i liked about johnson was that he was a Richmond supporter before being a player.

I think it was Matty knights who said "more richmond people at richmond..." or words to that effect.

I would like to see players (and coaching staff for that matter) with yellow and black in their blood, not just in their pay packets

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
sean pean said:
I would like to see players (and coaching staff for that matter) with yellow and black in their blood, not just in their pay packets

Welcome to PRE sean. I think you've just made quote of the year. :)

I wonder if some players and staff have any idea what Richmond supporters go through.

It's not employment or business or money to us. It's not even something most of us have any choice in really.

I bet not many of us could give up barracking for Richmond if we tried.

That's why I like to see players who barracked for Richmond play for Richmond when it happens.

Also why I like to see players who bled for Richmond stay around the club.

Come back soon Knighter. ;)