Looking forward, Frawley do the right thing and play the Kids. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Looking forward, Frawley do the right thing and play the Kids.

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Now that our season is over, surely Frawley and Co will make the right choice and play some of the younger less experienced guys.

Hyde, Dragicevic, McGrath, Fiora, Rodan, Krakouer, *smile* and yes even Pettifer.

These players should be pushed ahead of the likes of King, Houlihan, Biddiscombe, Rogers, who are complete hacks.

The truth is and we all know it, Frawley will do what we don't want him to do. King and Vardy will come in, Krakouer will get dropped, Rogers Houlihan and Biddiscombe will keep their places in the side.

Why?????

It's got me #@*ked!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
CT - absolutely ridiculous.......

We might actually find another COGS hiding in the mist, probably not likely, but has to be worth a look at this stage.

If we get a couple more injuries in the next game or so he mightn't have any choice in the matter.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
Its asad state of affairs when your hoping for injuries so kids can get a go i hope the softest of the soft biddiscombe does a knee ::)