No going back now! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

No going back now!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wow we survived the Millennium bug!
Bravo Mr T & very well done with a difficult task.
A new era dawns on PRE.:)

Geez....my first post on this new look.....my head's in a spin. I'm not easy on changes.

How do you quote someone? Hang on I just did.

I think I better navigate around more....

axlefoley

Tiger Superstar
Sep 29, 2007
If you have a like button you may as well have a dislike button too. Too much butt slapping in the first 24 hours with the like button.

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Thanks Mexican Radio on the bit about updating time zone.
If I knew how to quote your post I would.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Geez....my first post on this new look.....my head's in a spin. I'm not easy on changes.

How do you quote someone? Hang on I just did.

I think I better navigate around more....
Just wanted to see if I could quote someone.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good to see an upgrade but the format is totally against the way I used the forum before.

If you want to reply/quote but then decide not to, is the BACK button the only way to go back to the previous screen?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
How do I pull up unread posts please?

That was how I kept myself up to date previously.
If the thread title is bold then there are new unread posts. By clicking on the thread title it will take you to the new post. Bit confusing I know, would prefer how it was previously.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
If the thread title is bold then there are new unread posts. By clicking on the thread title it will take you to the new post. Bit confusing I know, would prefer how it was previously.

Agree, it is confusing.

Prefer the old method to be honest.

However, I acknowledge the effort expended in the new version but I’m not a fan.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Agree, it is confusing.

Prefer the old method to be honest.

However, I acknowledge the effort expended in the new version but I’m not a fan.

Same here. There's no GENERAL section as we used to have and the Latest Posts and Latest Activity are on different screens. Too much back and forth. Where's the You Tube link?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Same here. There's no GENERAL section as we used to have and the Latest Posts and Latest Activity are on different screens. Too much back and forth. Where's the You Tube link?
There is a General Section.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Click on "Football" at the top and it'll take you back to the main thread table of contents