Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Wow. Gun. Still the most similar player to Alex Rance that I've seen down back out of any player drafted over the past decade, but also a gun up forward. I like his attitude towards teammates, and probably has the most passion I've seen in a tall forward since Jack.

In other words, Balta can cover either Rance or Jack.

How good is that?!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Whilst the move forward was always worth a try he's made the move forward more seamless than Leysy thought.

Think we're not yet close to hitting his ceiling. He's going to make opposition coaches very nervous this year.

Reactions: 6 users
Wow. Gun. Still the most similar player to Alex Rance that I've seen down back out of any player drafted over the past decade, but also a gun up forward. I like his attitude towards teammates, and probably has the most passion I've seen in a tall forward since Jack.

In other words, Balta can cover either Rance or Jack.

How good is that?!
Yeah he is a richmond man. You can see how much he loves his club. His beaming smile and happiness for the team is what I recall of the 2020 gf comeback. Amazing considering the knock on him was his motivation before the draft.

Reactions: 1 users
I knew Hardwick would move him forward as soon as they brought in Tarrant and then drafted Big C.
He is Kouta in a Richmond jumper.

Reactions: 2 users
I love Balta's routine when he's having a set shot. He crouches over, and just about touches the ground with the ball.

That's what the great Plugger Lockett used to do. Early days yet, but Balta looks to be just as accurate.

Reactions: 1 user
Balta in full flight reminds me of the mighty Manikato.

Barrel-chested block busting power athlete who can kick like a mule.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Could be anything, has athletic traits that you can’t coach , the sky is the limit

Yeah he is a richmond man. You can see how much he loves his club. His beaming smile and happiness for the team is what I recall of the 2020 gf comeback. Amazing considering the knock on him was his motivation before the draft.
Thought the knock on him was he was supposedly up himself and some clubs didn’t like his attitude
Hes confident in his abilities and there ain’t nothing wrong with that

Timing his marks brilliantly. Was below his best in 2021 before he got injured. Was going up too early and spilling most his marks. He had super glue dukes on yesterday

Reactions: 1 users
Season going from bad to worse. Just heard on the radio the club has confirmed Noah out for the rest or the year with a broken neck. Apparently fell off a ladder trying to get his cat from up a tree

Season going from bad to worse. Just heard on the radio the club has confirmed Noah out for the rest or the year with a broken neck. Apparently fell off a ladder trying to get his cat from up a tree
It's even worse than that.
The scared cat was Paddy and it survived