Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
zippadeee said:
We aren't good with these experimental types.
Besides that run against hawthorn down the centre, ive seen nothing to say he is going to be any good.
Our version of Levi Casboult

casbolt turns like a boat

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
With our injuries Barlta is being arksd to do too much in too many positions.
He's looking tired already and we're just over halfway.
Hopefully when Nan and Jack return he can settle into a set position.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
bringbakflemmo said:

He is no good. With or without injuries.
Seriously, was he on the ground on Thursday night?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’d be sending Noah up to Hayman island for a week, let the big fella put his feet up and get some sun, don’t think anybody needs a breather more then Noah, along with Syd his shown the greatest array of highlights in the first half of the season

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
The commentary was over hyping-Chol's night (did well in difficult circumstances but just OK I thought) but I thought Balta competed well. Varied his approach and had an impact.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I don't think the club (or Noah) would have expected him to play the amount of games he has, let alone all the different positions. At 19 years old he's basically been told to play everywhere. Will be far better for it hopefully.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
zippadeee said:
He is no good. With or without injuries.
Seriously, was he on the ground on Thursday night?

I’ve been noticing some of the bizarre times you’ve been posting Zips.
Are you actually a computer generated algorithm set to “negativity”?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
bringbakflemmo said:

Correct. Only played 63% game time. I believe he's being managed. Was used mainly as the backup ruckman and a ruckman is simply not his future role.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
tigerlove said:
Correct. Only played 63% game time. I believe he's being managed. Was used mainly as the backup ruckman and a ruckman is simply not his future role.

The bye is coming at a good time. A few of the young blokes starting to look cooked.
A week off to freshen up, and a few seasoned bodies back in a fortnight, could help revive the season.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
His output has certainly decreased. Perhaps his athleticism and current limitations is better suited to dry weather, early season football. The heavier ground and ball brings him back to the field a little.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dont Argue said:
I’ve been noticing some of the bizarre times you’ve been posting Zips.
Are you actually a computer generated algorithm set to “negativity”?

Im the Lawnmower Man mannn ;D

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
St Kevin said:
I don't think the club (or Noah) would have expected him to play the amount of games he has, let alone all the different positions. At 19 years old he's basically been told to play everywhere. Will be far better for it hopefully.

Yeah ups and downs will be a part of his progress and that’s fine. Super exciting watching Balta, Stack, Naish and Ross. We’ve got some real quality.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
KnightersRevenge said:
The commentary was over hyping-Chol's night (did well in difficult circumstances but just OK I thought) but I thought Balta competed well. Varied his approach and had an impact.
Lets be honest here. Neither of our stand-in rucks did well.

O'Brien is a rookie himself yet scored 181 supercoach. Thats higher than even Grundy or Gawns best games.