Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
Leysy Days said:
Selection failure.

Never let play as a defender again this year.

Broad back. Noah forward ruck.

Crazy tactics tonight.

Exactly, let him roam don’t play him deep.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
leon said:
Bontague and Coburg got in Dimma's ear??

Oh look, the name calling idiot is back.
Leopards just can’t change their spots, no matter what medication they take.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
He answered his most likely position last night. Balta needs to actually hunt the ball. Even when playing loose back, he had no idea where he needed to be.

Its clear he's not a defender, please don't play him there again Dimma.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Needs to learn the system and team rules.
Just can’t have players roaming around doing what they want.

We’ll be back at the bottom no time.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Dont Argue said:
Oh look, the name calling idiot is back.
Leopards just can’t change their spots, no matter what medication they take.

Firstly who in these posts is calling who names? Therefore, clearly you must be the IDIOT. And a craven hypocrite as usual. So now you want everyone to ignore your frequent posts, including quite recently (happy to cite here again if keep denying it) that Balta is, will, and should be a dour defender.

It's got nothing with leopards or medications - although I think yours might arrive in a pink bottle. Try admitting you are a buffoon poster.

As for the very witty nickname, are you even aware that it was the creation of that very witty poster TBH. Little to do with me, but I loved it and applaud his inventive and humorous work. That's what I call a clever poster. You probably couldn't even comprehend it, right?

Of course, we note you make no attempt to defend your, again, discredited posts re Balta. Look in the mirror, IDIOT. Now go back to your gin.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
lamb22 said:
Are we seriously bagging this kid? Terrific talent. Needs time and some support. he is basically been asked to play as Rance, Nank and Jack in the space of a month.

When they were barely 20 Rance and Nank weren't Rance and Nank. Jack was pretty much always Jack though!

Spot on, Lamby.
Would play Balta forward and relief ruck against Adelaide. Keep him away from the backline.
Think his natural instinct is to attack rather than defend.
Let him have a crack at being a key target in the forward line.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Serious question, how was Balta in the one on ones down back ? I thought he’d be a good defender , mainly due to his athleticism, however as others have pointed out he may play his best footy on ball and forward. Bottom line the kids got some real talent

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Balta played plenty up forward against the roos, and this forum is full of posts saying we should have played a 2nd tall forward.
he took 2 marks against the roos, and 2 marks the week before.

i like him, he is young player with a load of talent, but besides a few cameos and a great effort in the ruck in Perth he hasnt had much of an impact so far.

as an aside he dropped an easy overhead mark on Friday night. i watched him pre-game with kicking high balls with Garth, he did not mark one cleanly, 2 grabbing constatnly and dropped plenty. that was a worry.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Personally wud love to see him as a permanat winger. Can roam between the arcs and defend at times as well as use his pace fwd. Does leave the issue of a second ruck though..

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
leon said:
Firstly who in these posts is calling who names? Therefore, clearly you must be the IDIOT. And a craven hypocrite as usual. So now you want everyone to ignore your frequent posts, including quite recently (happy to cite here again if keep denying it) that Balta is, will, and should be a dour defender.

It's got nothing with leopards or medications - although I think yours might arrive in a pink bottle. Try admitting you are a buffoon# poster.

As for the very witty nickname, are you even aware that it was the creation of that very witty poster TBH. Little to do with me, but I loved it and applaud his inventive and humorous work. That's what I call a clever poster. You probably couldn't even comprehend it, right?

Of course, we note you make no attempt to defend your, again, discredited posts re Balta. Look in the mirror, IDIOT. Now go back to your gin.

Please crawl back into your large black hole idiot.
When you learn to say my name right and attempt to say something remotely interesting without attacking other posters, then you’ll stop being an idiot.
The last time you started your insane rages, almost everyone on this site told you to pull your head in. You then tried extremely hard by basically posting sweet nothings because you don’t really know anything about football. Therefore you mostly just agree with other posters, including your continued love affair with TBH and his corgies.
But a couple of loses combined with an agitated confused mind and the village idiot resurfaces.
Never refer to me again and go about your miserable life and we’ll get on just fine.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Brodders17 said:
Balta played plenty up forward against the roos, and this forum is full of posts saying we should have played a 2nd tall forward.

i like him, he is young player with a load of talent, but besides a few cameos and a great effort in the ruck in Perth he hasnt had much of an impact so far.

as an aside he dropped an easy overhead mark on Friday night. i watched him pre-game with kicking high balls with Garth, he did not mark one cleanly, 2 grabbing constatnly and dropped plenty. that was a worry.

We aren't good with these experimental types.
Besides that run against hawthorn down the centre, ive seen nothing to say he is going to be any good.
Our version of Levi Casboult

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
zippadeee said:
We aren't good with these experimental types.
Besides that run against hawthorn down the centre, ive seen nothing to say he is going to be any good.
Our version of Levi Casboult

::) ::) ::) :sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I sometimes wonder if zips is an algorithm developed by the Chinese government for psychological warfare. To soften us up for invasion.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Brodders17 said:

Mentioned it previously that he is a bit of two grabber, which is a worry.

E

easy_tiger

jb03 said:
Mentioned it previously that he is a bit of two grabber, which is a worry.

In his junior reel, you can see the seams onthe ball bulging and straining, he grabs it so hard.

Notorius's overhead game is possibly his best attribute long term imo

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Two grabbing overhead marks is one thing that can (but not always) come with time.

Even Richo two grabbed early.

B

Bill James

fastin bulbous said:
I sometimes wonder if zips is an algorithm developed by the Chinese government for psychological warfare. To soften us up for invasion.
Is Zips hoarding milk formula