North Ballarat vs Coburg (teams) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

North Ballarat vs Coburg (teams)

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
North Ballarat v Coburg Tigers
Saturday 26th June
Northern Oval at 2.00pm

North Ballarat

B: Greig Moloney Foott
HB: Clark McLean Biddiscombe
C: Eccles Field Whyman
HF: Taylor Tuckey O'Keefe
F: Jenkins Saunders McCorkell
R: Jurica Plunkett Hutchinson
Inter: Goodes J. Edwards Bye Dinnell Ryall Frith
McNamara A. George

Coburg Tigers

B: Houlihan Weller Jorgenson
HB: Pagan Morrison Dragicevic
C: Roach Flemming Carlson
HF: Gilmour Moore Talbot
F: Jackson Young Rayson
R: O'Connor Tuck Hartigan
Inter: Kuret Marsh Kellaway Rogers Raines Foley
McDonald Randello

Go on j2r, you know you want to.  More to the point we'd love a report of the game. ;D

I thought a couple in the seniors might have taken this opportunity to have a run for Coburg.

I think it was in the bye last year here Danny said he wouldn't drop players because their form had been so bad they should come to him and volunteer to play at Coburg during the bye.

Mustn't have had any "volunteers" this time.

rosy3 said:
Go on j2r, you know you want to.  More to the point we'd love a report of the game. ;D
i know i want to but its the weather that has me concerned lol.
anywhere bar ballarat and i wouldnt have 2nd thoughts.lol
might drop into spuds farm on the way through for some moonshine to keep me warm lol

ps:do you know if the vfl have a football record?

I heard it is very cold down there and heard a little update on SEN earlier, Ballarat 4.4 Coburg 1.2 (around) 1st quarter.

There has been not updates as yet on the Football Victoria Website, it still says 2.00pm

They have some of the best facilities of any VFL club, including a social club behind class that looks out over the ground, you wouldnt freeze in there. The social club is built onto the northern wing, which has a bar, a pokies area and a bistro setup.

Still much better to stand outside (you are at least under cover)

cheers,
onslaught
http://www.vflfooty.com