North Melbourne Office... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

North Melbourne Office...

My main targets for today are a ruckman and a goal kicking midfielder if any team manage would like to put adeal on the table..

Do you have any spares RFC4eva? Is Dean Cox tall and available? (Dark and handsome would be a bonus too ;D )

P.S. Who is John Baird anyway....I need my North son to ring me quickly I think. :rollin

Have to duck out for an hour or two.

The door is unlocked. Feel free to leave deals on the table for my perusal when I return.

RosyRoo

rosy3 said:
Considering Grants age and injury pronedness his value would be pretty low wouldn't it?

What would you be willing to put on the table for Grant and Birss?

The NM manager will be back shortly. It doesn't feel right conducting major business deals in your jamies, haha. ;D

Grant and Birss for Petrie and Grima

I have been informed Petrie will become what Grant will never be again so must reject your offer. ;D

Am open to new offers.

I'll put the wine cask is on the table seeing no deals are on it or under it. Grab a plastic cup, fill it up and settle in for some serious discussion everyone.

The RFC would like to offer R Vardy in exchange for Corey Jones......

Where did I get Brown from??

The RFC would also like to advise the NMFC that for NMFC's first round pick in the draft, D Rodan may be available for discussion.

Re:North Melbourne Office...BACK AFTER ALF

I just logged onto this board and the NMFC is the only one without a "new" sign next to it. I don't think I am any good at playing fantasy games. ;D

Feel free to drink my wine and offer nothing in return. Story of my life, ha. :'(

At least noone has tried to involve me in any of those threesomes that have been cooked up. Way too confusing for an innocent country girl. 2 way trades are strictly my limit.

Back in business at 4 pm. Hopefully when I return there will be some generous offers on the table hidden amongst the empty wine casks.

Drink, trade and be merry. :)

rosy3 said:
I
At least noone has tried to involve me in any of those threesomes that have been cooked up. Way too confusing for an innocent country girl. 2 way trades are strictly my limit.

I had a comment but this is a family site.

At least you will have NEW next to North Melbourne now.

Brisbane would like to notify all Victorian clubs that N. Lappin would like to be traded back to Victoria. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Regards,
BLFFC

Have a seat and lets do a deal or two NMFC I dont believe we have had any more than a few brief discussions since day one of the trade.

I am willing to try and negotiate for Glen Archer nto that I can ever imainge him in a guernsey other than Kangaroos, but I am sure he would fit in well in Collingwoods backline.

Am seated and all ears TD. I must drop in and see who you have up for grabs. I am very reluctant to trade with Richmond after sticking up for the players for so many years. Is Ottens on the market?

Shawry, Archer IS Nth Melbourne and I wouldn't see him in a Collingwood jumper for anything. He's way too tough to have Eddie gushing over him.

Rosy RFC are prepared to on trade Peter Street to you for either a 2nd round pick or 2 players? Interested?

Is there a smiley that leans on its non existent elbow while slowly tapping his non existent fingers on the trade desk?? hehe ;)

The NMFC wish to advise they don't think Street is worthy of a second round pick.

Which players would the RFC consider as suitable compensation for Street.

It is worth noting that Street hasn't exactly set the world on fire up to date.

It is also worth noting that the Roos have an offer on the table for Corey McKernan which, if it eventuated, would make Street superflous to their needs.

If the Carlton manager doesn't get into his office soon and respond to offers RosyRoo will contact him on ICQ and give him a hard time. ;D