North Melbourne Office... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

North Melbourne Office...

Harris has been traded for David Wirrapunda. Corey Jones will be considered for Street and a fringe player such as McGrath or Hyde.

These players have already been traded from RFC.

We still have Flemming left ( you guys love a goer ).
and Houlihan and Bidders and Rogers. :)

Well Mr Tiges, It was pleasure doing business with you. Thanks but no thanks, ha. ;D

Will get back to you on Street when I hear if my offer for MCkernan is successful.

Am still interested in Birss DF, but be warned. I am not the easy trade of the competition.
I'll make Greg Miller look like putty to the opposition.
Be fair or leave bare. ;D

Freo FC would like to express interest in acquiring and welcoming the Motlop bothers back home.

Please peruse our list on page 1 of FReo trading Box and also peruse at IN SO FAR list as on-trading for some players there is an option. ;)

Regards

Freo FC

Tigerdog said:
Ok I will use this time to talk to EFC regarding Street.

Regards

RFC

Good luck TD. Street's value has risen heaps if you're talking of getting Bummers to Tigerland for him.

Worth Solomon, Bolton, Lloyd and Peverill. Maybe they should throw in a draft pick as well. First round of course. ;)

Rosy please see Tigers trade movements on pg1 of RFC trade thread ;) Solomon is already part of the family. ;)

Revised offer to NMFC from RFC as follows....

RFC are prepared to on-trade Street to NMFC for David Teague and Dylan Smith (known de listing candidate) ;)

Essendon Football Club would like to know if Digby Morrell is still a Kangaroo and if so would you be prepared to trade him?

Young Tiger said:
Essendon Football Club would like to know if Digby Morrell is still a Kangaroo and if so would you be prepared to trade him?

he is not i got him @SKFC then on traded him to Melbourne

Young Tiger said:

I believe Digby has gone from the Roos to the Saints, and is now with the Demons

WANTED - Essendon Football Club require quality Midfielders with pace.

Willing to trade good EFC players and possibly draft picks for the right midfielders.

All offers considered.

rosy3 said:
Am still interested in Birss DF, but be warned. I am not the easy trade of the competition.
I'll make Greg Miller look like putty to the opposition.
Be fair or leave bare. ;D

Shane Birss and pick 78 for John Baird

The RFC would like to express interest in Dylan Smith David Teague Corey Jones and pick 23.

The RFC have ruckmen and two guys by the name of Biddiscombe and Mills available.

The NMFC like to do what is good for football. They were close to accepting the RFC's more than generous offer until they realised that the inclusion of the above players would make the Roos in to an unbeatable superpower. In the interests of football we regretfully decline your overwhelming offer. :eek:

The RFC accept this. We do still have on trade possibilities in a few ruckman and also Heath Scotland.
We would seek pick 23 for Scotland, but would be prepared to on trade a ruckman for a combination of
Teague Smith Jones pick 23

Regards

RFC

I might have to sleep on this offer. My mind is spinning after a busy day completing one deal, not to mention the desolation felt at being accused of draft tampering.

Out we come
Out we come
Out we come to play
Just for recreations sake to pass the time away
Lots of fun
Heaps of fun
Enjoy yourself today
North Melbourne will be runners up
When the Tiges come out to play.