NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I still think Penrith has the worst NRL guernsey for many seasons. That pink one is bad enough. They should go back to that original poo and vanilla look.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bunnies were gone when Campbell Graham handed the ball to them bombing a critical try and gifting them one and all the momentum.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Milne sent off, he's a dog. He was sin binned twice against the Roosters, should've been 3 times.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
What a disaster of a day this has turned out to be.

Penrith most likely to ruin next weekend as well by winning the Gf

This year cant GAGF soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Massive effort by the Panfers to stuff the Bunnies back down their hole. Got a soft spot for the Eels so hoping they win it next week seeing as the Storm aren't in. Just hoping for a good hard contest next week, no blowout.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Battle of the Westies in the NRL GF Tonight.

No Love Lost between Parra and Penrith.

Eels have had the wood on the Panthers twice this season and as a neutral I'm hoping to buggery that Parra can get the Trifecta tonight.

I'm doubting they will, and the Panthers likely go back-to-back, with the Eels approaching a Richmondeqsue Premiership drought. as their last salute was in 86 during their famous mid 80s rivalry with Canterbury Bankstown,

Can Parra finally Matta tonight?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Battle of the Westies in the NRL GF Tonight.

No Love Lost between Parra and Penrith.

Eels have had the wood on the Panthers twice this season and as a neutral I'm hoping to buggery that Parra can get the Trifecta tonight.

I'm doubting they will, and the Panthers likely go back-to-back, with the Eels approaching a Richmondeqsue Premiership drought. as their last salute was in 86 during their famous mid 80s rivalry with Canterbury Bankstown,

Can Parra finally Matta tonight?
I keep forgetting Parra hasn't one the flag since the 80s. Hope they crack it tonight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Getting old Jimmy...but still love watching him sing. Being the NRL, I hope he (somehow) sings You Got Nothing I Want when he wore that NSW Blues top on Countdown.