NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Fair enough tm but pretty much everyone has walked out on Tigers recently let's be honest, :help
That is the truth, Roosters and Kangaroos fullback James Tedesco being another, and Penrith coach, Ivan Cleary. Would have a a half decent side with them playing.
No far off giving them the arse myself after they sacked Madge McGuire this year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
That is the truth, Roosters and Kangaroos fullback James Tedesco being another, and Penrith coach, Ivan Cleary. Would have a a half decent side with them playing.
No far off giving them the arse myself after they sacked Madge McGuire this year.
Time to return to Balmain Ryde and lose the Wests.

Clubs been a shambles since Sheens and Benji left the first time after their Grand Final win.

Then there was the Farah episode, Beau Ryan also went to Cronulla, Aaron Woods leaving amongst others.,

Tedesco was massive and also the Luke Brooks shambles this year.

Massive player retention issues with mercenary clubs ripping them.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers will get Api Koroisau, and Isaiah Papalili i from the Panthers and Eels plus Nofoaluma will return from the Storm.

3 big inclusions for the Tigers next year.

Reactions: 1 user

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
A mate sent me this one recently.

If anyone is in doubt as to why rugby league players hold a reputation for having nothing between the ears - absolute knuckle draggers - watch this one.

I actually can’t believe he said this even in 1992 - an era with far thicker sensitivities than now.

I don’t think even Warwick Capper would have said this in a press conference. As ridiculous as it is to say, even Warwick is more subtle than this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
A mate sent me this one recently.

If anyone is in doubt as to why rugby league players hold a reputation for having nothing between the ears - absolute knuckle draggers - watch this one.

I actually can’t believe he said this even in 1992 - an era with far thicker sensitivities than now.

I don’t think even Warwick Capper would have said this in a press conference. As ridiculous as it is to say, even Warwick is more subtle than this.
There's no way that last bit was a continuation of the news report, is it?

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Anyone hear who instigated The Bunnies visit to Tigerland?
Was us or them?
Got next to zero coverage on mainstream channels.
Fascinating how alot of this stuff happens and how out of the spotlight it is.
Great pic of Latrell and Aston Martin.
Latrell and Marly.
Dimma with Jason Demetriou.
Wonder what The Storm think?
Some nice pics on our twitter page.
As a Storm supporter Latrell can infuriate me.
But you would love a player like that in your team.
He's a ripper.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Reciprocation for Souths allowing RFC use of their facilities when based in Sydney for a little while at the height of covid in 2020.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Another team with no home name. Dolphins colours look funny. What's that cream/caramel colour for?

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Dolphins based in Redcliffe but decided against using Redcliffe in their official name as hope to grow wider appeal outside their immediate location. Official colors red, white & gold.

Trial, sure, but Titans look a more cohesive unit than last year. Tigers will need every advantage that Leichhardt can provide to prevail in their season opener in a fortnight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dolphins based in Redcliffe but decided against using Redcliffe in their official name as hope to grow wider appeal outside their immediate location. Official colors red, white & gold.

Trial, sure, but Titans look a more cohesive unit than last year. Tigers will need every advantage that Leichhardt can provide to prevail in their season opener in a fortnight.
Looks like the cover of a chocolate I know of....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Be good effort if the Storm can win, my man Harry Grant will get them over the line.
With so many changes to the Storm over the off season and Paps still out I've had to tip the choke .....er Eels tomight.

Hughes, Munster and Grant hold the key for the Storm, lets see if they can steer em to a win.

New Forward pack will be interesting to see how they go, great to see Welch back on the park, hope he goes well.

Reactions: 1 user