NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Fighting Fury said:
no, Mr B you were Nostradamus and correct!
Bill is free to play
go Storm

Good to hear. If Phil Gould agreed it was nothing, then anti-Melbourne Storm idiots can jump off a cliff.

Go Stormers.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
Billy’s playing :clap

And Coops probably isnt so thats a big big win for the Storm.

Hopefully the Stormers might just make feather dusters outta the Chookies on Sunday.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
tigerman said:
Go the Storm, i hope they belt the bejesus out of the Chooks.

Not to be. Easts ....Sydney Roosters win their 14th.

All the best to Billy. A champion player. Best full back since Garry Jack?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Bit disappointed for Inglis losing captaincy over drink driving charge. Think it is an overreaction. He over celebrated the announcement and was caught the next day. Given how drinking is a huge part of rugby league and sport in general I think it’s disappointing to punish him like this. Was a well deserved achievement for a great player.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
NRL pre-GF entertainment always outshines the AFL.

Better sound quality for an open stadium.

Go Raiders. Can't believe they haven't won for 20+ years.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
What a disgraceful piece of reffing has likely decided the Grand Final.

Roosters are kissed on the *smile* by the refs all trhe time just as Collingwood are.

Ref blows 6 more tackles for the Raiders when they are on the verge of scoring then they change their decision costing the Raiders posession of the ball and then on the back of it Roosters arse a try.

Disgraceful.

Raiders need to make a big protest about it.

Just as in the AFL the NRL refs are now costing teams games this year and have pretty much cost the Raiders a Grand Final.

GAGF

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Roosters are kissed on the *smile* by the refs all trhe time just as Collingwood are.

Ref blows 6 more tackles for the Raiders when they are on the verge of scoring then they change their decision costing the Raiders posession of the ball and then on the back of it Roosters arse a try.

Disgraceful.

Just as in the AFL the NRL refs are now costing teams games this year and have pretty much cost the Raiders a Grand Final.

GAGF
So much for the referee not being allowed to change his decision. Did he change it on instruction from the bunker?
Should have been made to set a scrum, rather than a handover.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So much for the referee not being allowed to change his decision. Did he change it on instruction from the bunker?
Should have been made to set a scrum, rather than a handover.

Disgraceful.

Blew and waved on 6 more tackles clear as #$&%#%# daylight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Disgraceful.

GAGF
I switched off....

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Disgraceful.

GAGF

Rubbish, they weren’t nearly scoring and it should not have been six more. And it should not have caused them to stop defending. A massive overreaction. Best side won.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Two Canterbury Bulldogs players have been stood down. The club was on a pre-season camp, It's being reported that after a school visit they took a couple of school girls back to the team hotel.
Words fail me.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Two Canterbury Bulldogs players have been stood down. The club was on a pre-season camp, It's being reported that after a school visit they took a couple of school girls back to the team hotel.
Words fail me.

Just heard it too Tigerman.

What’s wrong with these guys?

Girls were pretty forward in the text messaging to the players!

Cost their club also a $1 million sponsorship deal.

Likely to be sacked.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just heard it too Tigerman.

What’s wrong with these guys?

Girls were pretty forward in the text messaging to the players!

Cost their club also a $1 million sponsorship deal.

Likely to be sacked.
Yes the girls weren't shy that's for sure.
The players had a good trip away, one of the players had a teacher back to the hotel too.
I don't think that was the type of pre-season bonding the club was hoping for.

• Wow