OH WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

OH WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND!

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
OH WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND!
I'm still on a high, even though it's now 10:35pm. What a game, I had written us off by quarter time I still can't believe we won. Sat behind the hawthorn cheer squad so wasn't too happy at the start of the game but boy did I fire up as the game went on. I can't believe the hawthorn supporters just sat there and copped it. If we had turned over a 50 point lead the tiger ferals would have been hurling obscenities and memberships.

I copped abuse from one lady sitting in front of me she didn't like the fact I cheered on richmond while the hawthon squad were doing their bit. She said something like why the hell are you cheering we just kicked the goal (we were still around 20 point in front mind you) so I just went Oooooo, then she muttered something under her breath that I didn't hear so I just went Ooooo someone's touchy whats the matter aren't you enjoying the game, if looks could kill I'd be dead right now.

I don't have much of a voice left, and I'm a tad sunburnt but it was worth it, bloody brilliant game. For anyone who was sitting near the hawthorn cheer squad I was the mental richmond supporter who kept screaming richmond during the hawthorn cheers. I recieved many many dirty looks but I loved it I just grinned back and yelled go richmond or something similar. Funny that they we're keen to dish it out at the start of the game but couldn't hack copping it back... so sad.

YELLOW AND BLACK!
I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ah the highs and lows of footy TG....

I messaged my Hawks son at 1/4 time saying I hate footy.
He messaged me back at 3/4 time saying he hates footy. ;D

I'm off to bed to watch the replay now. What better way to spend a Saturday night. ;D

Amazing how a footy result can affect my mood for the week. This will be a good week, ha. :D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
rosy3 said:
I'm off to bed to watch the replay now. What better way to spend a Saturday night. ;D

It's always good being on top...

of the ladder ;D