Ohh Dewy..... put it away! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ohh Dewy..... put it away!

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Always knew it would be hard to make a club successful on the Gold Coast but he really is pi$$ing in the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Poor bastard, we've all done this after a few ales.

Reactions: 5 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Why would a "club official" leak that?
Can't be a happy place to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Geez imagine if that was Dimma, It would be front and back page news of all the tabloids. :rolleyes:

It certainly was when our captain decided to have a *smile* up against a police station

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Poor bastard, we've all done this after a few ales.

Exactly. dog act by whoever leaked it, and *smile* poor (pardon the pun) journalism. How much better was the world before everyone having a camera on them 24/7.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
This is absolute garbage journalism honestly. And its two years old! Seriously they will report anything and everything these days.

I would estimate that the average male would do this up to 10 times annually on nights out haha.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Exactly. dog act by whoever leaked it, and *smile* poor (pardon the pun) journalism. How much better was the world before everyone having a camera on them 24/7.
So much better kyuss. So much better.

People wanting their 5 sec of fame.

Reactions: 1 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
So much better kyuss. So much better.

People wanting their 5 sec of fame.

Yep, and I know this is going to sound overly dramatic, but these sort of things at teenage level have led to suicide. Obviously this case isn't an example, but for instance girls getting too drunk and passing out and having it posted all over social media. Thank god this technology wasn't around when I was young.

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Absolutely - and somewhere it said this happened 2 years ago
Either way it’s not worthy of being news

Reactions: 1 user