Old enough to know better | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Old enough to know better

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Firstly can I just say that the Tam in Tiggytam is not in honour of Richard Tambling ;D

Hopefully I won't bore you too much.

Born in Tasmania but currently residing in Richmond, Victoria. Before moving to Victoria I lived in Darwin for approx 18 months but decided that was too far away and too hot.

I am in my mid forties and currently single, oh bugger it I am 43! (actually I might be 44, umm no 43 it is)

I love:

My family
My best friends
My football club
A beer (Tasmanian of course)
Good food
A laugh (usually after having a beer and good food)
A good film
A good book
The fact that I think I'm mature when all my friends tell me I need to start acting my age :)

I don't play sport unless sculling beers is counted as a sport. I gave up sport when I commenced High School for whatever reason, too long ago now to remember. But I love watching sport, so I could be classed as a couch potato I suppose.

I work in Admin/Finance but I won't bore you with the details, besides if I tell you I would most probably have to kill you.

Anyway I have bored myself now so that's all folks ;D

Is the Tam anything to do with tim tams TT?
Am seriously considering migrating to Tassie, hate the hot weather. ;D
Enjoy your posts :)

Tiggytam said:
Firstly can I just say that  the Tam in Tiggytam  is not in honour of Richard Tambling  ;D

Hopefully I won't bore you too much.

Born in Tasmania but currently residing in Richmond, Victoria.  Before moving to Victoria I lived in Darwin for approx 18 months but decided that was too far away and too hot.

I am in my mid forties and currently single, oh bugger it I am 43! (actually I might be 44, umm no 43 it is)

I love:

My family
My best friends
My football club
A beer (Tasmanian of course)
Good food
A laugh (usually after having a beer and good food)
A good film
A good book
The fact that I think I'm mature when all my friends tell me I need to start acting my age  :) 

I don't play sport unless sculling beers is counted as a sport.  I gave up sport when I commenced High School for whatever reason, too long ago now to remember.  But I love watching sport, so I could be classed as a couch potato I suppose.

I work in Admin/Finance but I won't bore you with the details, besides if I tell you I would most probably have to kill you.

Anyway I have bored myself now so that's all folks  ;D

Good post Tim Tam. Love those bickies. You have a good sense of humour, which obviously stands you in good stead.

Gee, us Tiger members\supporters are a happy lot at the moment!! ;D :) ;)

Good onya for taking the plunge Tiggy.  You forgot to mention you lead me astray in the chatroom on Monday nights.  I've still got a sprained arm from you twisting it to make me have a drink with you.

I hate the heat too Anduril. Paradise for me would have permanant winter and spring.  I lived in Tassie for a couple of years and would gladly move back.

rosy23 said:
You forgot to mention you lead me astray in the chatroom on Monday nights. I've still got a sprained arm from you twisting it to make me have a drink with you.
I

Yes Rosebud, how are those fruity lexia's going down, good drinking weather at the moment. I am sipping on a nice icy cold Boags draught as I type <hic>

OK tiggytam, I'm curious about the handle. You didn't respond to the previous question but I'm having a guess anyway- Tamara. :idea

BTW You mention that your bio is boring and yet you mention beer. Fascinating paradox. ;D

Dyer'ere said:
OK tiggytam, I'm curious about the handle. You didn't respond to the previous question but I'm having a guess anyway- Tamara. :idea

Closer to Tamara than Tim Tams ;D But not quite.

Closer to Tamara than Tim Tams But not quite.

I'll have a stab. Tamsyn? :clap

Tiggytam said:
Closer to Tamara than Tim Tams   ;D  But not quite.

Isn't there a thread on here somewhere you'd posted after scoffing 28 packets, give or take a few, of TimTams? ;D

rosy23 said:
Isn't there a thread on here somewhere you'd posted after scoffing 28 packets, give or take a few, of TimTams? ;D

Whoa - I'm a Tim Tam fan, but that would take some beating!
Good to hear a bit about you Tiggy. I hate hot weather too, but hot and humid is worse. I couldn't live in Queensland.

Well Jools I do love a tim tam but rosebud was exaggerating, it was actually one packet of tim tams in a sitting. But then she was probably under the influence of too many fruity lexia's when she typed that post ;D