Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport

The Argies can’t stop staging and whingeing. Their coach a non stop whinger. Play basketball you cheating *smile*. What is it with these sth American teams?

Jeez Nick Kay is a warrior. He does all the little things so well. He fights and fights and fights. Geez I hope he gets a medal.

Reactions: 1 user
*smile* I hate dishonest players. Spain and The Argies are full of them.

Dante Exum coming of age. Backing himself. Great stuff.

How good is it seeing Goorjian stalking the sidelines. One of the best coaches Australia has ever produced, in any sport.

Dante Exum coming of age. Backing himself. Great stuff.
Was just going to say that. He had time to settle and nail that first 3, which gave him the confidence for a couple of great drives.

How good's this Thybulle fella! Best defender the Boomers have ever had.
Wow. He is a freak defender.
How good is this last quarter!! Love it when disingenuousness gets punished. *smile* off home argies.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, maybe he got citizenship when he was here? Kinda reverse of when we had the likes of Scott Fisher and Lanard Copeland in the team.
Yeah he probably did get citizenship while he was here as a kid. Don’t think he could play for us otherwise.

These blokes are a deadset TEAM.

Bring on the Yanks.
Yep. As my 15 year old just said the Boomers have great chemistry and that’s just about the most important thing as a team. It’ll take them a long way. It may not be enough to defeat the immensely talented Yanks but you never know.

Regardless I hope it gets them that elusive medal.

All ive heard all through the sprints,

is there will never be another Usain Bolt,

then an American child, walks the 200ms

and theres pretty much another Usain Bolt.

Astonishing talent

There's been a tremor in Tokyo, not as big as when Harry Garside sits the Cuban on his arse on Friday.

All ive heard all through the sprints,

is there will never be another Usain Bolt,

then an American child, walks the 200ms

and theres pretty much another Usain Bolt.

Astonishing talent

Could he run in the 100m as well in the future?