Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Olympics Tokyo 2021 - sport

Matildas are a very overrated national team. It all fell apart after we had the great year beating Brazil and the US (2016 or 17) and then they sacked the coach, Stasic. The last world cup the results really flattered us, as soon as we came up against a well-organised team in the knockout round we were beaten up. Teams with a good midfield and a good counter-attack really take us apart. We have a world-class striker in Kerr but even she can be very flakey as we saw today.

Reactions: 1 user
Matildas are a very overrated national team. It all fell apart after we had the great year beating Brazil and the US (2016 or 17) and then they sacked the coach, Stasic. The last world cup the results really flattered us, as soon as we came up against a well-organised team in the knockout round we were beaten up. Teams with a good midfield and a good counter-attack really take us apart. We have a world-class striker in Kerr but even she can be very flakey as we saw today.
Who's coaching them David Teague FFS ???

Brendon Smith qualifies fastest for the 400IM final. The top-ranked bloke from Japan missed out after leading their heat for the first 349 metres. What a lung-buster of an event.

Reactions: 2 users
Brendon Smith qualifies fastest for the 400IM final. The top-ranked bloke from Japan missed out after leading their heat for the first 349 metres. What a lung-buster of an event.
Poor Jap bloke might be disgraced might have to go out the back and commit Seppuku

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Why the hell are the swimming heats at night? Is this the the influence of USA TV again? Bloody joke

Reactions: 1 users
Hand ball is such a weirdly entertaining game

So many bald, scary European dudes

Shout out to the mathildas, they were out-classed but tried their guts out. A pleasure to watch

Hockey into swimming finals into water polo into AFL into soccer into basketball. Another great day tomorrow.

That was one hell of a men's road race, long and tough course. Well done to Carapaz, don't mind him winning if he isn't riding for UK Postal.

Attempting to watch some sport now, but, it seems I am watching a talk show in between a hell of a lot of ads. So much dross, f*** all sport. Absolute joke.

DS

Enjoying the ladies beach volleyball, not sure why I enjoy it more than the mens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Attempting to watch some sport now, but, it seems I am watching a talk show in between a hell of a lot of ads. So much dross, f*** all sport. Absolute joke.

DS
Does my head in. Just want to watch elite athletes compete. Too much dross as you say.