ONE DAYER AUS V INDIA | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ONE DAYER AUS V INDIA

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Adam Gilchrist is going nuts!! Get to the telly and watch it!

Off 27 balls he has scored 9 4's 1 6 two singles and one 2!!

Go GILLY!!! :D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Unfortunately Gilly is currently trapped on 49 as a storm has hit the SCG and play has been delayed.

Although on the current score I'd say we were a shoe-in to score a victory via the Duckworth (that dirty ol bomber was a mathematician eh? ;) )-Lewis system.

Howver I think that atleast 15 or more overs have to be bowled in order for a result to be called. Currently they are in the 9th (?) over. So let's hope the storm passes quickly and we can see Gilly tee-off again. Remember who is having a break after this and will have to watch yet another NSWelshman get the nod over other more deserving candidates.

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Darren Berry is a better keeper than Gilchrist will ever dream of being. That is a fact. ;)

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
Tigerdog said:
Remember who is having a break after this and will have to watch yet another NSWelshman get the nod over other more deserving candidates.

I remember growing up puzzled as to why my grandmother barracked for the WIndies, Big Merv, and Dean Jones, but not Australia. I know it had to do with Bill Lawry being sacked as captain, and the Chapples!?

Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to what happened, and why the Australian selectors seem to be allergic to Victorians? ??? :p

Scotty Longsleeves

"Operator, get me the number for 911"
Oct 3, 2003
Can someone explain to me how Damien Martyn gets away with not being fined $5,000.00 each time he runs on to the ground and interrupts a good game of cricket. ;D The man is a serial pest.