Only 20 goals! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Only 20 goals!

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Brisbane Lions: Voss (knee), Bradshaw (ankle), Caracella (ankle), McDonald (bruising), C Scott (ankle)

These are Brisbane's injuries from their round 11 encounter with the Saints - if all these players miss in 3 weeks time, we may just get within 20 goals, which is all credit to the boys, I would have thought!!!

The intriguing thing to watch is I can't wait to see what hard, skilled, footy brained, AFL ready made players come in to replace those who will miss from the Brisbane side next week. You can bet your balls they won't be the pathetic, non skilled, no brained, complete duds that the RFC has on their list!

Onya Becky boy, compare yourself to the best, look at who we have to bring in to the team in an injury struck side, and realise what your imput has been for the last ??? years!!!

The time has come Miller to wield that axe on those who have kept us in the doldrums! :mad:

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
I went to the first half of that game last night (had a gig on later).
Great game to watch (gf barracks for the Lions).
I'm feeling a little better after friday night.
After all we beat the Saints and Essendon got slaughtered by the Swans with a pretty good team in.
Swans have been my darkhorse since I have a huge amount of respect for Roos as a coach ( he was a hard worker as a footballer so I knew he'd deliver this ethic as a coach.
I'm feeling gutted about Gaspar's injury but in hindsight the last 3 losses came at the expense of really good teams and a team that would.ve beaten anyone to get t he win for Jason Mc Cartney.
Plus our midfield is hobbling around with little injuries that hamper their running ability (johnson and Cogs)
Holland is still to come in along with blumfield the dragga and others (i can't remember -just got out of bed ;D)
I think the game this week is the season decider .(derrr)
If we don't win this week it's all over.
P.S. we don't know what the mental effect of gaspar being out is going to have on the players(let's hope the y show some grit and stop dipping their heads in the sand pit again.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I give the Tiges a bit of a chance of causing two major upsets given some of the injuries that Adelaide and Brisbane have.

Without Voss Brisbane are right back in the pack with the other teams IMO.

With regards to Adeliade, Goodwin is a great player and I think they'll struggle to cover him.

Not saying we will beat Adelaide and Brisbane, but I'd give us a a chance of taking at least one of those games. Especialy considerign that we'll be back to full strength (despite Gaspar, *smile*) after the break.

P

PuntRoadRoar

i give us no chance.

the only chance we have for a win in the next month is this week against the blues, if we lose then we might as well give it away this year

prove me wrong tigers.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Richmond has about as much chance in winning thoose two interstate games as Bangladesh has of beating the aussies in the 2 test series next month ;D
The problem with our players is the majority of them are born losers. To many wasted years playing at Dud Rd, mixing with the Gales, the Kellaways, the Rodgers, the Richos, the Camboes, the Knights and the Daffy's of this world. And being coached by that football success story Danny Frawley. Any wonder we are the joke of the comp.
You just have to watch a side like the bulldogs against west coast and adelaide to see how pathetic we really are. Little talent, no strength, but committment and heart.
Even if we finish 8th, big deal. Time for Miller to delist at least 10 players and find a coach who can teach the leftovers to be winners week in, week out.