Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Nice scoop TBR. Schooled old mate Redford haha!

Had no idea Hawthorn was going to say that the next day I must admit but nice timing. ;)

What I have heard though is players at one club negotiating contracts have been given the strong impression Clarkson will be their coach next season, and it ain't Hawthorn.

tiger76

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 26, 2014
Every time I see David Teague on the tv I have the overwhelming desire to shout ‘dead man walking’, like I have Tourette Syndrome.

There is something about his mannerisms that screams imposter.

jokershoppe

Tiger Superstar
Feb 17, 2008
Have read on afl.com a rumor backed up by a journo that he heard the same thing,but hard to believe.
Cameron is pissed at his injury handling at Geelong and regretting going there,and looking at a way out of his contract.
Just passing it on , but hard to believe.

T-Shirt Tommy

Kim Jong Gil
Apr 11, 2011
Have read on afl.com a rumor backed up by a journo that he heard the same thing,but hard to believe.
Cameron is pissed at his injury handling at Geelong and regretting going there,and looking at a way out of his contract.
Just passing it on , but hard to believe.
As much as I would like this to be true, I don't think it is.