Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Every time I see David Teague on the tv I have the overwhelming desire to shout ‘dead man walking’, like I have Tourette Syndrome.

There is something about his mannerisms that screams imposter.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Have read on afl.com a rumor backed up by a journo that he heard the same thing,but hard to believe.
Cameron is pissed at his injury handling at Geelong and regretting going there,and looking at a way out of his contract.
Just passing it on , but hard to believe.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Have read on afl.com a rumor backed up by a journo that he heard the same thing,but hard to believe.
Cameron is pissed at his injury handling at Geelong and regretting going there,and looking at a way out of his contract.
Just passing it on , but hard to believe.
As much as I would like this to be true, I don't think it is.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Time to give everyone a couple of weeks hiatus n play finals in Rocktober again. I won't mind a subtle pause n deep breath instead of the convoluted madness going on at the moment.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Reports that Stringer has signed on for 3 more years.... better order in some wider skinfold calipers until his next contract is due!

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Reports that Stringer has signed on for 3 more years.... better order in some wider skinfold calipers until his next contract is due!
3 years is very generous. I hope they have overpaid for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users