Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Really? I thought he just played great in the final against the Pies.
Admittedly I didn’t see the first half of that game and he may have been good then. But he was terrible in the second half. Moore destroyed him. Buddy couldn’t get near it and just played for frees. Dropped a couple of sitter marks as well.

I reckon he’s done.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Really? I thought he just played great in the final against the Pies.
I'm not basing it just on the PF. He's slowed down remarkably and seems a pointless target now. I suppose he'll give it another year like Jack and Chimp to phase out of the 1sts and help the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He’s kicked 103 goals over the last 2 seasons. He probably won’t kick 50 next season but I reckon he’d be good for 40.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Oliver wins 4th B&F in 6 years. Are there any other players at Boringbourne?

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Oliver wins 4th B&F in 6 years. Are there any other players at Boringbourne?
Geez, that's even better than Crappa's 4 in 9 years at Carlscum. Gotta love these one player clubs. Mega super star just keeps rocking up n winning all their awards while spending most of their careers mired among mediocrity

• Haha

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Dumb move ..thought the problems with the saints was the list not the coach ..man this is madness. There not going to get a better coach ..maybe there trying to bottom out ..sad ..feel for my Saints supporting mates

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Dumb move ..thought the problems with the saints was the list not the coach ..man this is madness. There not going to get a better coach ..maybe there trying to bottom out ..sad ..feel for my Saints supporting mates
There's a reason St Kiddenme is over $10 mill in debt n only ever won one flag. A hundred years in the comp n they're still doing the same stupid *smile* over and over again.

Saw their Prez on the news last night rabbiting on in his presser. Looked like he grew up[ in the animal enclosure at Moorabbin oval as a youngster.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Max King having a shoulder reconstruction.

Makes me a bit nervous about the rumours of us courting Ben King, who seems to be just as injury prone. Considering the trade capital we would have to give up, I'm a bit 50-50 on this.

Seems to be a high risk, high reward trade target.