Opposition Player you hate the most and why? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition Player you hate the most and why?

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
rosy3 said:
I would have been happy if David King was a Tiger for his whole career.
I wonder if he would have been the same sort of player under our culture though.

Come on Rosy, your slipping down there with the trolls

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tenacious Tiges said:

What do you mean. I admire David king's toughness and determination.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I'm another David King hater. He's a good player, would love to have had him at Tigerland rosy, I agree. But I dunno about tough — is it tough to go out and deliberately try to injure the opposition? That seems to be a hallmark of his - those knees annoy me intensely.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Dunno about that either Deano. I think David King takes as much as he gives. I've never seen him back away from putting his body on the line.
I wish we had some players who hurt the oppostiion and made them think twice.
I admit Kingy is a bit of a mongrel, and as an opposition fan often hate him for it.
On the other hand we could do with a bit of it at Tigerland imo.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
rosy3 said:
Tenacious Tiges said:

What do you mean. I admire David king's toughness and determination.

I could see you admire King's toughness which I also admire, but you mentioned you wondered if he'd have been the same at Tigerland. No doubt he would have, but probably would have been more ridiculed as if you're a smart mouth and in the face player in an unsucessful team you're just that a smart mouth.

Anyway I was only pokin' yer in the ribs Rosy. ;)

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
What is it with David Kings nose? I'm surprised some one hasn't tried to flatten it yet. Was just watching a north v eagles match from 96 on foxtel and King was playing on Lewis what a great pair they make.

lotus1

CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON FRAWDLEY
Jul 12, 2003
Doncaster
This is gonna hurt a lot of people but here it goes,,,I hate Richo the most,,,,why? Because overall he is no good for the team,,,, he crys,he whinges,and he cant kick.To have him as captain this year was the most embarrasing thing to happen to our club..Can somebody please name me just 1 person in the last 20 years who has publicly berrated their teammates on the field the same way as Richo has,,,,and please make sure that he was as consistent as Richo i dont want any one day wonders. Hello to dean3 and rosy thanks for the password

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Simple. If they play for the opposition then I hate them all.
Rmember the us against the rest of the world mentallity that used to exist at Richimond.

Lets get it back now...............