Other games r19 - 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games r19 - 2019

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
2 games could affect our ladder position.

Hawks v Bris
Go hawks!!
Are they any chance?

WCE v North
Go north !

We can’t go down (4th spot is ours) but we could go up as high as 2nd if WCE or Bris come undone.

At the hawks lions game.

Jeez i love Tassie. Parked for $5, got a bench on the fence on the wing for $25

And got a kilo of new season scallops and a doz cascade lagers in the fridge just over the Tamar.

Go hawks

Reactions: 7 users
At the hawks lions game.

Jeez i love Tassie. Parked for $5, got a bench on the fence on the wing for $25

And got a kilo of new season scallops and a doz cascade lagers in the fridge just over the Tamar.

Go hawks
Tassie is just the best!

Hawks 19
Lions 6
Hawks looking good early
A Nice 56 point would do nicely

Reactions: 1 user
Mtichell lewis just missed 2 sitters then got a free kick reversed.
I bet he baracks for collingwood

Hawks holding their own. Geez I hope they win. Does McEvoy ever play without a bandage wrapped around his head?

David King talking about Norf “ there the toughest team in the league “ interesting how such a tough team can be 13th on the ladder

Reactions: 1 user
Hawks holding their own. Geez I hope they win. Does McEvoy ever play without a bandage wrapped around his head?
I noticed today that he had his head bandaged before the game even started, so he may never play without having his head bandaged again.

First Figgy with the Chokers, now Faggy with his team. Pure copyright infringement in game plans.

I can't believe how weak the Horks have become.

nah, Dawks are gone. Cartoon doing well against Adelaide, might give us a tough game next time.