Other games Rnd 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games Rnd 3

Swans been given the "King of Death".... once Kingy says ......"you're the most watchable, best ball movement team, greatest bunch of kids, right in the mix for a top 2 finish!"
You're *smile*!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Any media morons proclaim that scoring was 'back' again this year? :rotfl2
Already been a fair few games where sides have scored over 100 points for the game Colonwood have even done it twice already this year n only once for Figgy's last year.
Funny thing about the modern game is that there's plenty of big scores to start each season n then after three or four weeks things get serious n start to tighten up again.

Reactions: 1 users
Swans been given the "King of Death".... once Kingy says ......"you're the most watchable, best ball movement team, greatest bunch of kids, right in the mix for a top 2 finish!"
You're *smile*!!!
i knew we were *smile* when king picked us to be top 4

• Haha
  • Sad
Need LTR2 to tell me how many times a side that’s only kicked 1 goal in the first half goes on to win.

Frees 17-7, dogs on track with the extra man again. Oh, and they are permitted to throw it as well.

• Angry
He never handballs!!

This sums up the problem with the “modern” game

Rule changes galore to make it, apparently, more visually appealing.

Whilst ignoring the basic rules that made it great in the first place.

No wonder the game is a hot mess at the moment.

Geez I wish we'd get rewarded for the tackles the dogs do. Twice no prior but not correct disposal (but genuine attempts) and twice rewarded. Now a soft ruck free.

They are the kings of the free.

Interesting the time spent analysing Libba’s shot on goal by the arc.

Compared to the complete lack of it last week with Castagna’s shot on goal.

Frees 25-8 in favour of the Dogs. We need the umpires advocate to tell us how the Swans are undisciplined.

• Haha