Other Games - Round 20, 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games - Round 20, 2019

More dumpire zombiness. Anyone see Hoskin-Elliott grab the ball OOB, handball (throw?) it towards the goal and the Chokers get a goal?.........with a flog standing right next to the behind post where the ball was clearly OOB!!!

*Footscray are *smile*. 3054 possessions and still down by 6 goals.
Give us Bomyatelly and fold.

*west coast are starting to *smile* me, they need a good time slapping. We don’t beat them we should just bail out of the finals.

*geelong are doing this ‘form’ slump on purpose so they don’t meet us. They would rather a Brisbane or West Coast.

*brisbane will cop a rude awakening in September, they might be the next MELBOURNE next year.

If Brissy beat Geelong and
we beat WC and Brissy and
all 4 teams win their other matches then we’ll play Geelong in the QF.

More dumpire zombiness. Anyone see Hoskin-Elliott grab the ball OOB, handball (throw?) it towards the goal and the Chokers get a goal?.........with a flog standing right next to the behind post where the ball was clearly OOB!!!
This one?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users
I went to the Gabba today. First time I've seen the Lions all year. Lol the bandwagon Brisbane supporters are back on board. I prefer when they're *smile*, I can get a beer quicker and don't have to queue up for a *smile*!

Anyway, Dogs seemed to dominate clearance but couldn't take their chances with possession.

Lions move the ball well going forward but I don't reckon their game will hold up to finals pressure.

Would love the first weeks final v Lions at the Gabba. Would love to burst that bubble well and good

I went to the Gabba today. First time I've seen the Lions all year. Lol the bandwagon Brisbane supporters are back on board. I prefer when they're ****, I can get a beer quicker and don't have to queue up for a ****!

Anyway, Dogs seemed to dominate clearance but couldn't take their chances with possession.

Lions move the ball well going forward but I don't reckon their game will hold up to finals pressure.

Would love the first weeks final v Lions at the Gabba. Would love to burst that bubble well and good

C'mon Bris, how much of our game did you see in theirs? Too obvious?

This one?
Yeah that one. Bewildering.

I think we need Geelong to beat the Lions and then we need to beat the Eagles and Lions whilst at the same time increasing our percentage to get to 2nd. No easy task.

But as long as we finish top 4 we’ll be in it up to our eyeballs. Just don’t want to play a sudden death final interstate.
Think the time for material % increase has passed us by. Wasn't considered important by many PREnders.
Though damage was done more by not controlling the margin in our pre bye losses than by not capitalising on dominance in recent games (Suns excepted)

2019 has been good for our heart health as only one margin under 20 points. 7 v Port over there...and only 4 others under 5 goals.

Collingwood dont have to worry about Cox.
He is out for the season.

2 first rounders for Beams, he went in for shoulder surgery. Season over.

Can Buckley bring in Bretheas and Obree??