Other Semi Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Semi Final

QRtiger

Tiger Rookie
Dec 8, 2004
Geelong will go in next week full of confidence, Brisbane will be scared after the flogging they are handing out tonight.

Reactions: 2 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
This is wonderful. The opposite of last weekend. The footy gods giveth and the footy gods taketh the away. Suck it Collingwood.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nice to see them gettting the 2018 Prelim treatment.

How may times has Mason put the fingers to his lips to tell the crowd to shut up ...............................the wanker

Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Pies were always going to struggle after the quarantine stuff that WA imposed and the travel.

Geelong just got a cooked side at the right time. They're not that good.

Gotta laugh at Collingwood getting completely dismantled in every facet, but still winning the free kicks.

Some things never change.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Geelong will go in next week full of confidence, Brisbane will be scared after the flogging they are handing out tonight.

Or this continues to be a bruise free procession and the Cats are in for a rude shock when they play the Lions.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
There is no end to the enjoyment of watching these wankers get flogged ................... there seriously isnt :p :p

Wheres FAT ED ??

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
They are having an’easy game’.
Training run.

I’m in shock though.

Pies got way ahead of themselves with their coach speaking of three more.

One week at a time.

Everything that could go right has for the cats.
For the Pies everything they do has turned to ‘kaka’.

Cats could , I say could cause the Lions some grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user