Other Semi Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Semi Final

Or this continues to be a bruise free procession and the Cats are in for a rude shock when they play the Lions.
It is ‘very bruise free’ whereas when we played the Lions it was a tough contest.

Inside of me I thought that might be what we see with this semi.
Pies just spent a lot of energy in that win against the WC and mentally too quarantining for a week.

Just too easy.
Anyway PF are different.

I don’t know what the stats are but one of the two PF , one tends to be a blow out.

LTRTR can you confirm this for us...?

Nice to see them gettting the 2018 Prelim treatment.

How may times has Mason put the fingers to his lips to tell the crowd to shut up ...............................the wanker
Is Mr USA playing is is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Love it.
Last week the collingwobbles were sticking it up anyone who wrote them off last week.
Judging tonight’s performance they probably wishing they lost.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep Im going for the Cats but I reckon the Maggots should be favourites.

Cats have been off since we belted them.
Yeah, but what do we know!

Happy to see the Pies out of it and just as happy I didn't bet after a shocker with the ponies.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Was that Eddie and junior I just spotted in the leathers heading off to do some mad Monday forward scouting at the Pink Flamingo?

Reactions: 1 user
So I saw two incidents in the first half; one a free to Pies and Geelong player kicked it away least 2 or 3 seconds after the whistle. No 50m penalty; second was a Geelong player tackled and the ball touched the ground as his arms dropped before getting the ball away, play on. Cotchin was pinged yesterday for the same thing, ump explained the ball hit the ground so a free.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
So I saw two incidents in the first half; one a free to Pies and Geelong player kicked it away least 2 or 3 seconds after the whistle. No 50m penalty; second was a Geelong player tackled and the ball touched the ground as his arms dropped before getting the ball away, play on. Cotchin was pinged yesterday for the same thing, ump explained the ball hit the ground so a free.
Exactly.
One paid.
One not. I think!!!