Otto poll. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Otto poll.

When and where should Otto resume?

• Richmond this week

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Coburg this week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richmond next week

• Coburg next week

• Richmond after the break

• Coburg after the break

• Total voters

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I know there is a thread for this already but I wanted to see in percentages what people are thinking on this one.
Lets take it as a given that Campbell and Gaspar will miss, but Rayzor will play.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
My option isn't on the poll TD.
Regardless of Gas and Campbo and Razor, I'd play Otto when the medicos and coaching panel think he's ready whether it's this week, after the break or next season .

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Sorry about that Rosy I knew there was an option I was forgetting... feel free to go in and add your option :)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I was thinking this week at Coburg, next week at Richmond assuming he gets the all clear. Mind you I would replace him for Hilton straight away!

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I hope you're not casting aspersions about my, er, preferences Rosy!

Like Jason Donovan, I am not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that, diggler and laff.)