Outlook Express | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Outlook Express

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to see whether e-mails sent through Outlook Express have been received?
I think there should be a setting for it but I can't find it.

As far as I know Rosy, the only way is to ask the recipient to acknowledge receipt (this can be set up easily through 'Tools', then 'Options'.

Thanks Hartbalme. I checked and I have it set for that. I've just never received an acknowledgement of receipt.
I know letters from my Hotmail acct didn't always arrive, but I think it's pretty safe to assume Outlook Express is more reliable.
RFC I am waiting. ;D

Any mail that is not received will be returned to your inbox via a remote server within 24 hrs but usually within 60 seconds.
If u dont receive it as such, it was delivered successfully.

Never believe them when they say they didn't get it!

yeah aggree but they may not open it if you open it not delete it then it sends an email back saying it has been recieved