Peggy O'Neal on ABC Q&A tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Peggy O'Neal on ABC Q&A tonight

Well done Pegs. The more she exposes herself publically, the more likeable she'll become.

Rowdy said:
Pretty good looking mole hills if you ask me

:hihi

LOL at this objectifying women *smile*. If said woman consented to the pic and it's sharing, thats all that matters. Q and A audience member has no idea of the background facts and shouldn't be exhorting the objectifying women card with out those pertinent facts.

On the other hand if said player did not have consent for the taking and sharing of the pic then he deserves to be punished accordingly

BrisTiger24 said:
:hihi

LOL at this objectifying women *smile*. If said woman consented to the pic and it's sharing, thats all that matters. Q and A audience member has no idea of the background facts and shouldn't be exhorting the objectifying women card with out those pertinent facts.

On the other hand if said player did not have consent for the taking and sharing of the pic then he deserves to be punished accordingly

I’d say he had consent for the taking of the pic.

It's like being stuck with people speaking another language. I know nothing of what you are talking

There's a viral picture going around of a topless lady wearing a 2017 premiership medal.