Perspective | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Perspective

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
When I saw the thread title I automatically thought about our situation in Victoria with over 650 lives lost...
if we spare just a few minutes to think of those who've lost a loved one, many of them fathers, probably some who are Richmond supporters like ourselves ..... football, and everything that swirls around it, suddenly becomes insignificant.

Sincere apologies for hijacking your thread @RoarEmotion will move or delete should you request

Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
When I saw the thread title I automatically thought about our situation in Victoria with over 650 lives lost...
if we spare just a few minutes to think of those who've lost a loved one, many of them fathers, probably some who are Richmond supporters like ourselves ..... football, and everything that swirls around it, suddenly becomes insignificant.

Sincere apologies for hijacking your thread @RoarEmotion will move or delete should you request

no you are spot on. I was talking football perspective vs the angst at the moment.

perspective against the health and financial impacts of the pandemic make everything pale into insignificance.

Hopefully we can still enjoy how great our team has been in the recent past.

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Great data..... It's like those superannuation returns... Leading the way in short medium and long term!

Reactions: 1 user