Phantom Trading Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Phantom Trading Game

Tigerdog said:
DF Sorry Ill have to leave that one to Rosy, but i like the idea!

The RFC would like to know if Kooscitzke is on the market?

At this stage he is not on the market

feisty tige said:
No! Dew untouchable! We are willing to offer Paxman though ;D

no worries FT
SFC is after young blood at this time

Everyone is OK with this?

Now let the trading continue....

Who got the Cwood again?

Cheers Brownlow.

Could you please do me a favour and post the Tiger list in my RFC trading room? My cut and paste isn't working. :(

Due to lack of teams participating, Feisty Tige will now be sole manager of Port Adelaide, and RFC4eva will manage Brisbane's list if this is OK?

Absolutely I was also going to suggest due to lack of interest maybe we should have 2 teams each?? What do you guys think?? It might make it hard for us to follow though???

RFC4eva said:
Due to lack of teams participating, Feisty Tige will now be sole manager of Port Adelaide, and RFC4eva will manage Brisbane's list if this is OK?

Thats Cool You May become the Brisbane Team manager

Could I suggest that we suspend trading until teams have had a chance to establish their offices, in fairness to all playing the trade game, and my brain :p ;D

BTW great idea Brownlow2003.

ok what about we just do some trades that dont involve the clubs we already did lots of trades for. Otherwise we might be waiting and waiting...