Phantom Trading Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Phantom Trading Game

So Brownlow, Are the saints interested in any of my Tigers?? Feel like a sniff around?

Tigerdog said:
So Brownlow, Are the saints interested in any of my Tigers?? Feel like a sniff around?

no worries Offer away 8) see whats on the table

TG grab a team and start trading :)

Same as anyone else, there are many teams still available ;)

Just pick one and let the deals flow .....

For sale (trade) at the right price. Selling due to salary cap pressure.

Danny Jacobs
Scott Lucas
Mark Mercuri
Joe Misiti

Anyone interested? All offers considered.

We at RFC would be interested in Brown DF.... you know whats on our list.... what would you think would be 'adequate compensation'??

Tigerdog said:
We at RFC would be interested in Brown DF.... you know whats on our list.... what would you think would be 'adequate compensation'??

We wont be accepting crap for a dual AA player TD thats for sure.

I know Nathan is keen to join the Tigers, but we will wait and hear other offers, you'll have to put your offer on the table just like everyone else

Tigerdog,

I am keen on getting Joel Bowden to the Bombers. I am convinced that the two Johnsons and Peverill will sort him out and toughen him up.

Are you interested in our 2nd draft pick?

Re:

[quote author= link=board=2;threadid=3133;start=30#msg33939 date=]

Heath Black, Matt Maguire and pick 22, = N. Stevens to Saints??