Phantom Trading Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Phantom Trading Game

FT We will take that deal for Holland!

The RFC applauds your conduct in this often difficult negotiating period.

DF
Playing hardball ;D

Will have to consult with our supporters message board....................................Done! They want to bring young McMahon Home ;D

Hmm it seems we have a problem.

Only Pa can give us the answers I guess.....

Where will N Stevens go??

Tigerdog and Brownlow 2003

Are in discussion with our members to decide on which deal to take.

Decision will be made shortly.

Request that TD takes no further action with doggies!!

The RFC respect your right to do that ft and look forward to your answer.

Regards

T. Dog

P.S Whilst pondering that issue, may you take some time out to consider the name A Fiora......

Nick has refused to go anywhere other than Tigerland!! Sorry Brownlow2003, deal is off. :-\

Good luck getting Nick to doggies TD.

Stevens to RFC, Holland and pick 52 to PA

ok ft that great news DONE DEAL.

The PAPFC have been a pleasure to deal with and the RFC look forward to again chatting about possibilities before the trade period is over.

Tigerdog said:
ok ft that great news DONE DEAL.

The PAPFC have been a pleasure to deal with and the RFC look forward to again chatting about possibilities before the trade period is over.

Well Done TD on getting Mr. Stevens to Richmond 8)

Brownlow 2003.

PAPFC wish to acknowledge our appreciation of the professional manner in which you have responded to the Stevens trade.

Are you interested in a straight swap; Kane Cornes for Matt Maguire?

Cheers Brownlow :) The RFC are happy with their progress at this stage but realise there is still a long way to go.

DF Unfortunately Nick has indicated he doesnt wish to be on traded for personal reasons. Therefore the RFC feel a revised offer of Joel Bowden and Rory Hilton for Nathan Brown may be considered?

Also ft the name A Fiora is floating about just to remind you... or any other clu for that matter......

feisty tige said:
Brownlow 2003.

PAPFC wish to acknowledge our appreciation of the professional manner in which you have responded to the Stevens trade.

Are you interested in a straight swap; Kane Cornes for Matt Maguire?

Done Deal

Is it possible to get a separate board set up for this game??

That way we could each have our own thread (our Optus Oval office), where other clubs could come and approach us??

DF Sorry Ill have to leave that one to Rosy, but i like the idea!

The RFC would like to know if Kooscitzke is on the market?