Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Love to have Lynch out there playing with Bolton , what a combo forward they would be , doubt will ever see Lynch near his brilliant best again , however if we could find another tough smart big key forward to work along side Bolton we’d be a long way to playing finals again
Lynch will be back
But be very very very patience

Reactions: 1 user

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
I will throw this thought out to PRE.

Bolton is great. Bolton has become a true matchwinner.

Bolton is a millstone around the club’s neck.

Bolton is mid-table for a list that deserves and in fact craves to be low-table.

Bolton is 3-4 extra wins in 2025 at a time when we should be gunning hard for pre-Tassie ND picks.

Bolton is two first-rounders and a good player.

Bolton is the chance to reset the list and bottom out quickly and efficiently, the opposite of Hawthorn.

Bolton will excite and delight us into another Richo era of mediocrity.

Bolton is great for the competition.

Bolton has been wonderful for the Richmond Football Club.

Bolton is bad for the Richmond Football Club.

Bolton shouldn't be our best player. It's more of a reflection of our dearth of high-end talent that he is.
Definitely a star, an Xfactor, and a game-winner but he isn't consistent and makes mistakes at crucial times (mainly selfishness).

The classic luxury player, but we don't have a Voss, Black, Lappin to go with Akermanis (Bolton).

The last thing we want is for Shai to end up like Michael Walters, but I don't want to lose him. Love him too much.

Reactions: 1 user