Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

wammo

We're from Tigerland
May 16, 2007
Well I’ve just spent quite a bit of time on this thread trying to get an update on Shai’s condition. None the wiser at this point, but feeling very confident about Angry Ant being good to go in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
I've completely lost interest in Shai's injury, but couldn't be more invested in Angry Ants wrist.

Get well mate. PRE is behind you

Reactions: 4 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
FMD the AFL are campaigners. A $20k donation for making the situation worse. WTF did the guy who verbally and physically assaulted Rioli and his GF get?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
waiting for the media to run with the story again
They already are - standard line will be that we weren't truthful and it took an AFL investigation for the truth to come out and that we were fined $20k after the club said no punishment would apply

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Sounds to me like a donation to kill the issue. All about the message the AFL has been running.

Ultimately a very predictable outcome.

But there was a choice, the AFL could have supported the campaign to stand up against harassment of women and/or racism if that was part of it. The AFL chose not to stand up.

DS

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
But there was a choice, the AFL could have supported the campaign to stand up against harassment of women and/or racism if that was part of it. The AFL chose not to stand up.
The poor AFL was stuck at the cross road of two colliding social agendas. When in doubt, just go with the option that *smile* Richmond over the most!

Reactions: 5 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
The poor AFL was stuck at the cross road of two colliding social agendas. When in doubt, just go with the option that *smile* Richmond over the most!
What we need now is a raging lefty hippy man hating journo to come out and *smile* all over Gilligan for not highlighting that standing up to sexual harassment is the right thing to do.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
They already are - standard line will be that we weren't truthful and it took an AFL investigation for the truth to come out and that we were fined $20k after the club said no punishment would apply
Has Corn-hole come out and critised us?
Have we given the game a black eye over this?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Maybe they could stick to sport and work on their *smile*-up competition. Just a suggestion. The donation and fairytale "walk away" talk isn't changing anyone's behaviour.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Tom Farkin Brown keeps going on with this story ...
Total wanker Tommy is .@!!
Reckon the old man might have spilled most of Tommy on the sheets.
How the hell does someone who's supposedly such a whizz bang operator as Jeff Browne end up with such a gibbering idiot of a son?

• Haha

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Ah the good old AFL. Taking the moral high ground when it suits them. But most importantly never missing an opportunity to bend the Richmond FC over.

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Looking for a big game for Shai. Needs to play midfield only this game as we need his speed through the middle.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Good Luck to Chubbs.
Laughed hard during the sports news.
Dimma reckons the boys are calling him Chubbs from now on (the Carl Weathers character from Happy Gilmore) because of the wrist guard.
Chubbs lost his hand to an alligator when he was playing golf.
Bloody classic.

• Haha