Pick 3 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 3 2020

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Oh crap, are we still playing. Would've got both the played games wrong anyway.

Dogs
Cokers

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
My idea after home & away games if no outright leader sudden death play off in the finals game for those who tied but it seems everyone is keen to keep going for the ride until we get a sudden death winner.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Finals 1

Was a round for someone at the top to stand up & put all of us to the sword but footy aint over until the fat lady sings. Maneevo & tommytigers hold a one point lead over Tigers 1980 whose missus kids cat & dog are avoiding him. Tight at the bottom as well with gold 1 & Number 8 trying to avoid the wooden spoon.

Maneevo
tommystigers

Tigers 1980

Sammy Cougar

Mopsy

Total Tiger

Dan Minogue

The Big Richo
Yinnar tiger

David SSS
Craig

Brodders 17

Tigerman

Tigaman

Number 8

gold 1

Number8

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Tight at the bottom as well with gold 1 & Number 8 trying to avoid the wooden spoon.
The wholly embarrassing thing is I don't think I've missed tipping a single game throughout the season!

I am just a truly horribly tipster. What that in mind...

Tigers
Pies

Very much hoping I've at least got the first of those right...

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Tigers
Cats

Wasn't expecting to be still in the lead after that stinking effort at tipping.