Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Looks like the bandwagon is starting to get a bit full again. He's gone from a hero, to being trade bait and now back to hero.

Stay strong Tigers, this guy is a definite best 22 player. Give him a chance to develop. I love his hardness. Can't wait until we start to see him, Ross and RCD in the middle.

Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Remember how he looked in the grand final, it seemed to desert him a little , Starting to get that look about him again where he is more than just a defensive player

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
He was like a shark out there hunting bodies. I still don’t know exactly what to think about him but his energy and effort can’t be questioned.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He has looked better of late, I didn't think much of him last year or earlier this year but he seems to be finding some touch, after the 2017 finals you were left thinking he was on his way to becoming a great player in a very short period of time. Maybe just a dip in form as a young player coming off the high of 2017 and now he is maturing and becoming the better player he can be, possibly over the long term.

A few players finding form at the moment and making life hard, but great, for our selectors.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He’s going very well. He brings some real grunt to the team and is using the ball well too.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If he had a few extra yards of pace or breakaway speed he'd be very damaging.

He'd also not be a Tiger as he wouldve been drafted a lot earlier.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Was his opposite shoulder. The one that wasn’t strapped

Yes, I saw that also and went gulp.
But then just less than a minute later he threw himself into a ground level contest which would have challenged his shoulder if it weren't alright.
Hopefully it was just a stinger.
Played an excellent game and topped it off with some scoreboard action. Got a vote from me.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
He'll need to keep playing this well to keep Ross out of the team. I like him in our side as he always plays in defensive beast mode so if he isn't finding it he at least helps keep them honest. That goal he kicked was pretty damn good, yet his reaction was quite subdued.

J

Jumping Jack

Beast mode! Love his usual grunt... but was most pleased by his runs through the centre followed by long accurate deliveries.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Reckon his decision making has improved.
Knows what he's gonna do, then executes. (Brando should take note!)
Think we're quick to criticise .... still just a kid with 30 odd games.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
The only dilemma I see, and it’s not a knock on him individually, more a collective thing,

We have a few that you wish just had a bit more pace

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Can't understand all the knocks agin this kid.
He's played less than fifty games n had a shoulder reco and also some major leg injuries when he first started. Kid's a mid field bull who does the grunt n pressure work that allows our other mids to get breathing space. He's also starting to get more ball himself as he develops, links up well n more than capable of hitting the scoreboard when he gets forward. Just a bloody rock that you can build a game around. Oh n last but not least he was bloody more than handy during our finals n flag campaign in 2017, got his body right and expecting he'll be more than serviceable again during our next finals campaign.

Reactions: 2 users