Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
The only dilemma I see, and it’s not a knock on him individually, more a collective thing,

We have a few that you wish just had a bit more pace

We move the ball around so quickly these days it makes everyone look slow!

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I was definitely sceptical as to what more he could offer the team but seems to have found another level, which is great.

Looks to have leaned down a bit which is helping his running ability, yet hasn’t lost the tackling pressure.

I did see him flexing his right shoulder during the game though, which concerned me.

Reactions: 1 user

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Seems to thrive in wet weather , just sense he likes it

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Can Jack shutdown Cripps? Cripps is handball happy but he is a clearance machine and a big boy to boot. WC had luck last week because Yeo absolutely put the clamps on in the second half ( he also pantsed Dusty last time we played). I legitimately think we need to shut Cripps out to make the win a formality.

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Be still my Tiger heart.

And to think people are concerned he and Ross can't play together.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Taken him a little while to get the mobility in his legs, but really playing well the past couple of weeks. Dare I say we can start reducing how much time Chimp plays on ball, in an effort to extend his career?