Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
He really came to the fore in the last quarter.
13:50 to go in the final quarter Graham backs back as Dangerfield is flying up the field to make a spoil, takes the collision, then recovers. Courage personified and underrated. Next Captain?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Huge second half to 2020 culminating in a very solid GF. I got him wrong, thought it would not be a big loss if he went back to Adelaide, so happy he re signed with us. Kudos Jack.

Reactions: 8 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So beep beep happy that Jack got his second premiership medal, was so important in us getting the 2019 one.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Love him as a player and I am so happy for him to get his second medal, he so deserved it. Will be a great player for us for years to come.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep just reward for the medal he missed out on last year,

Congrats Fridge you've earned it mate.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
We have a few future skippers tracking along nicely. Flossy, Fridge, Grimesy (and JRoss setting for a long run in!)
Dusty has the inspirational 'come with me boys' approach too

My favourite non-chimp cap'n was Shedda last year. Loved how he stepped up and led the team

Reactions: 2 users

witch

Tiger Cub
Aug 4, 2019
Jack Graham was made to beat Geelong in finals

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
And what about his ability to lace-out a pass from distance to the tit of a leading forward

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
There's a group of Tigers, unfashionable Tigers I love. They're the heartbeat for me. Dusty adds the cherry, the icing and the sparklers, but those guys are the foundation for keeping our system together.
Fridge is one of those guys. I felt so broken for him last year knowing what he did in the preliminary final to get us through.
Yesterday was the karma bus rewarding him and McIntosh for "sticking fat" with the club.
I just love what this "nuggety little guy" brings to the team.

Reactions: 9 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not flashy, just does everything well. Tough, inside, runs, tackles, sits under the high ball, selfless, brave.

A footballer's footballer.

Reactions: 8 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Had a few shaky moments early on in the season but got his body right and mind in sync and got his well deserved 2nd GF medal. Glad he resigned for us and hope he has a long and successful career with us

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Love Graham and glad he signed on, next skipper for me.

listening to Cotch yesterday it doesn’t sound like he’s ready to retire so he may keep captaincy for another tilt :)

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
His kicking at full pace to a fwd on the lead is as good as any in the comp. He stepped up when others weren’t there and then like Bolton, was happy to play another lesser role when they returned. He is going to be a huge part of our future.