Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Was outstanding and everywhere. Tackles hard, runs probably the hardest in the whole team and is now racking up the possessions, he's a beautiful kick too.

Probably top 3 BOG with Martin and Balta. Hard to separate the 3 of them as they were all so good.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Good game last night. Has shown in glimpses what he can do from his very first game but is now putting it all together.

Frightening to think we took Graham and Bolton in the 2016 draft after trading out picks to secure Prestia, Caddy and Nankervis. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Great game from Jack, personally i would like him to be our next skipper, hopefully his shoulders hold tight as his game is on the improve again.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Probably top 3 BOG with Martin and Balta. Hard to separate the 3 of them as they were all so good.

I agree Graham was outstanding.

But think separating anyone from Martin in that game is about as hard as

blowing out a thong in mangroves

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
did i hear right that this is the first full preseason Graham has had?
I’d say your right Ian , even in his junior career he was injury riddled.

Nice to have him locked away for the next 4 years as I’d imagine the Crows would absolutely love to have him leading there re build

Reactions: 1 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Great game from Jack, personally i would like him to be our next skipper, hopefully his shoulders hold tight as his game is on the improve again.
Yep, that's the opinion I've had of him from pretty early on in his career. Not the flashiest, or the best player on the list. But does all those gritty things one would expect of a leader on the field.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Immense. Super impressive.

Dusty was our match winner (shocking I know) but I gave Jack 3 votes in the BAD award. Best After Dusty

3. Fridge
2. Shai
1. Jack R

• Haha