Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Surprised not much has been said about his game today. Just looked like he could not run and was second to the ball. His end to end running was just not there

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Horrible game. Can’t recall him playing worse. Everything he touched turned to *smile*. Couldn’t even lay a decent tackle. He had Warner cold late in the 2nd quarter but let him walk out of the tackle and waltz into goal.

That said I can’t recall a game where so many of our players played so badly. Hopefully it is an aberration.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Dusty was below his best. Shai was below his best. Our whole midfield was shut down by Sydney's brand of football.

Our least experienced midfielders were most affected by whatever the Swans did to beat them. This game doesn't reflect on Jack's long-term midfield prospects anymore than it does for Shai's.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I actually reckon credit to Warner on breaking that tackle, its was just really good play, not down to any poor effort or technique on Grahams part.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Watched him in a couple passages of play and he couldn't run.

His past few seasons have followed a similar pattern. Starts strong then his form drops off a cliff, gets dropped, comes back in and becomes a vital cog in the midfield in the latter part of the year and finals. Won't surprise if he gets dropped soon.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not sure what role he’s been playing, however isn’t having a big impact and missing the odd tackle, I’d continue with him