Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
The knockers of Jack are wrong again.
From day 1 this man has proven to be a gun.
Gun.

Reactions: 4 users

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Great game, but Needs to average 25 - 35 touches a game, like Prestia. Has too many quiet games where he has well below 20 possies.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Captain? Aside from the current skip and vc, he's behind Dusty, Shed, Grimes, Lynch, Prestia, Vlastuin and arguably Nank.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
The dumbest game I have seen from a Richmond player. Was he drunk??
Would drop him no matter what

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The 50 metre he gave away first out of the three in the last not his fault, as Edwards should have got the free. The umpire made an incorrect assumption.

The second 50 was so stupid as the umpires and AFL have said all year they are going to crack down on umpire abuse.

The third 50 I would nearly drop him for. You would think with the one Caddy gave away a few years ago, no one at our club would be stupid enough to do the same thing.

And some wanted Graham to be our captain.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I like Jack, but he was pathetic tonight. Those 50s were droppable offences. To think some here thought he was captain material.

Reactions: 2 users