Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Playing more forward with rioli not there. He and Lambert did well applying pressure in our f50.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
A slow inside mid who offers nothing to us in the middle

nice kick when unpressured, but his average output really resembles a winger/half forward. Mid teens possessions and the occasional goal isn’t good enough.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
A slow inside mid who offers nothing to us in the middle

nice kick when unpressured, but his average output really resembles a winger/half forward. Mid teens possessions and the occasional goal isn’t good enough.
Yeah but how often was he in the middle? Not enough I dont understand it as his strength is inside and pressure acts, and was in midfield and centre bounces a lot last final series

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Has ability, but goes missing too much at the moment. Not ready to be our next skipper just yet, needs another few years IMO.

If Cotch can't continue as skipper next year would love to see Lambert get the role for 2-3 years, then reassess what we have.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
A lot of people say he's the next captain.. The variations in performance are still too wide for that IMHO. His position in the team isn't concrete.

His output needs to improve and/or his role needs to be changed. He's good with the ball in hand, and has a good burst of pace. Needs to have more offensive responsibility.

As for the captaincy calls, far too early to seriously consider that. Someone on here mentioned Nankervis, and but for him missing a few games he would be my choice. Possibly Lynchy, but again he seems to miss a few. Not sure I'd want to give it to Jack for just one year.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Been a fan but I'm kinda a bit off him now. Limited who always seems to be scragged down in the process of kicking. Ask Adelaide if they're interested.